Data is the key to reaching your target audiences and tracking the effectiveness of your Facebook ads -- and the right tools can be extremely helpful in making sure you’re always on the right track. For example, HYROS might be what you are looking for when it comes to optimizing your Facebook ads for success -- and if you're wondering if this tool is what you need, the HYROS review we made below will definitely help.
Read on to learn more about HYROS and how it works to help you determine whether it’s a tool you should have in your ad-tracking toolbox.
The HYROS Overview
Exactly what is HYROS? In simple terms, HYROS is a super accurate ad tracking software program that brings a lot of value to marketers in managing ad campaigns. Why? It tracks URLs, pixels, and cookies to capture valuable data. With this data in hand, marketers can calculate their conversion rates and modify their marketing strategies to improve them.
In short, HYROS uses ad tracking to follow things like:
- Landing pages
- Traffic sources
- Phone calls
- Contact form submissions
Armed with this type of information, you can easily track the ROI on your ad spend. With access to so much data, something that might be weighing on your mind is which KPIs you should track.
Advertising tracking doesn’t have to be complicated. We recommend starting with one or two key performance indicators (KPIs). Make it easy on yourself. Just focus on these two KPIs, and keep tweaking your strategies until you get the results you’re after.
Before we get into the specific advantages of using HYROS, suffice it to say that there are a few reasons we like HYROS:
- It automatically combines data to give you a more accurate picture of your ad campaigns.
- It tracks your customers’ moves starting with the very first click and keeps going until the very last click.
- The data makes it easy to determine a customer’s lifetime value (LTV).
HYROS Review: Advantages of Using HYROS
Lots of data is a good thing. That is a good thing unless you have so many numbers floating around in your mind and on your spreadsheets that you don’t know what to do with them. Numbers are a marketer’s best friend until you start wasting hours upon hours researching trends and analyzing data. It’s a problem many marketers struggle with, so if that sounds like you, you’re not alone.
HYROS uses all the right data points to show exactly where and how users are moving about online.
We give HYROS positive marks for giving marketers a solid view of the customer journey for the following 10 reasons:
- It tracks clicks and conversions.
- You can view your traffic sources via a central hub.
- Tracking is based on 10 data points.
- You get detailed reports that indicate which ads are giving you the best ROI.
- It gives you an accurate way to tie conversions to the source.
- You can attribute almost 70% more of your sales to the source than other tracking methods.
- It allows you to identify the ad campaigns that bring in the most profits.
- You’ll realize a reduction on your ad spend of up to 10-15%.
- It provides you with a central source of data that draws from multiple traffic sources.
- It calculates your LTV according to a daily, monthly, or annual schedule.
In our opinion, that’s a lot of benefit for your advertising bucks.
Now we’ll give you a closer look at how it works. With HYROS, you send data via offline conversions to Facebook’s ad platform.. The software matches up the conversions with the ads that generate sales and hands you accurate data that you can use to adjust your criteria to optimize your ad campaigns.
Based on our experience with HYROS, we’re sharing the top benefits that set HYROS apart from other ad tracking software programs:
- It can save you 20-30% on ad spend.
- It works with the Facebook algorithm to help you attract customers without breaking your ad budget.
- The dashboard has a great design and it’s very user-friendly.
- It reduces the time and money you spend testing new ad campaigns.
- You can trust that the data you’re receiving is accurate which allows you to scale the best performing campaigns.
Overall, HYROS ad tracking software gives you actionable data that reflects every layer of your marketing funnel. That’s good stuff!
HYROS Review: Downsides of Using HYROS
While HYROS advertising software has a lot to brag about, it does have a few cons to its credit.
It’s only fair that our review lets you in on the things that could make HYROS a mismatch for your company:
- It’s only available by invitation
- They require companies to be of a certain size
- They limit the types of industries they work with
- The pricing model isn’t transparent
- Business owners or representatives have to do a discovery call before they can try out the platform
- Your ad spend has to be in the neighborhood of $15,000 to $20,000 every month
- You have to affirm that you have two or more traffic sources
Bear in mind that HYROS focuses on the lead-attribution side of advertising monitoring. That said, you won’t be able to compare different market segments, marketing funnels, or products very quickly using this program. Even if your business fits into the parameters listed above, don’t expect it to give you the complete scope of ad tracking.
With HYROS, you’ll be able to visualize how various ad campaigns and sources are feeding into your revenue. Unfortunately, it won’t give you a good view of how each step affects your bottom line. For example, you won’t be able to determine how a webinar, event, or other channel increased new sales or how upselling activities are building revenue.
What’s more, if you run a subscription-based model, you won’t be able to see your churn rate, subscriber LTV, or monthly recurring revenue per segment.
While the dashboard is intuitive, the reports have fixed column sets and groupings, and you can’t customize the metrics. Also, it’s easy to get up and running with HYROS the same day you install it, but you won’t be able to import past data.
Would We Use HYROS for our Facebook campaigns?
At ClickGUARD, we’re big believers in quality advertising tracking programs because they produce outstanding results. The best tools on the market beat the hassle and expense of trying to do it by other means. HYROS fits the bill of a good tool as long as your company fits into their market.
Would we use it? Certainly!
The more you learn about your target audience, the easier it will be to attract their attention. For companies that are running Facebook ads and spending tens of thousands per month on ad campaigns, HYROS is invaluable.
From our point of view, HYROS is a top marketing tool for the following reasons:
- You gain valuable insight into your campaigns and your audience.
- The best traffic sources become clear.
- It highlights the most effective keywords.
- It makes optimizing ad campaigns quick and easy.
- It informs you how to personalize content.
- It enables you to tailor your messaging and channels specifically.
- Your conversions will increase naturally.
You have to recognize that the digital transformation in recent years has thrown marketing practices into a whirlwind. Buyer trends come and go quickly. Successful marketers are agile marketers. With an advertising tracking software program like HYROS, the task of being responsive is much easier.
In our opinion, if your company is investing big sums in advertising, HYROS is a wise investment, especially if you’re marketing on multiple channels. With every layer of your marketing funnel, you get major insight into the ads and platforms that bring in strong results. That’s the right way to do marketing on a large scale.
To wrap things up, advertising monitoring and tracking simply have to be a staple of your overall marketing strategy. It’s the only way to maximize your potential for bringing in new business and keeping it rolling in.
At ClickGUARD, we’ve got the skinny on all the latest tips, trends, and marketing products to help you develop profitable ad campaigns that grow your business. We’re committed to helping companies like yours develop the ultimate marketing strategies for Google Ads. To be sure that you’re putting your ad dollars to good use, we’re also industry-leading experts in preventing the challenges associated with fraudulent and wasteful clicks, regardless of the source.
With the right tools at the helm, and the right expertise guiding your path, you’re positioning yourself to make the best use of your time. We’re aware of how precious your time is, and that’s why we’ve become a dedicated authority that continually provides the latest news in education and resources for digital marketers. Just check out ClickGUARD’s blog for information that’s on-point, trustworthy, and just plain cool!