ClickGUARD is an AdTech based startup servicing the Google ads PPC digital marketing industry. We use cutting-edge technology, pattern-recognition, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify and eliminate fraudulent click activity from PPC campaigns. Advertisers use ClickGUARD to prevent click fraud, eliminate waste and increase conversions rates to drive revenue growth. ClickGUARD processes millions of clicks for merchants across virtually all industries and sectors.
About the Role
As B2B Marketing Manager you will be responsible for building our marketing blueprint, including planning, budgeting, implementation and evaluating the actionable marketing strategy. This is a strategic position is only open to a digital marketing whiz who already has a proven track record of creating and leading a marketing strategy, as you will be fully in charge of managing and improve our digital marketing campaigns across all channels. You will be expected to oversee and execute all marketing project management, reporting, and KPI analytics for the organization.
This role will report to our Director and CTO, and will hire, manage and lead a team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive conversion growth through trials, partnerships, branding, and awareness.
- Effectively communicate ClickGUARD’s value proposition to customers.
- Develop full-funnel marketing strategies across all marketing channels (website, search engines, email, social, display, etc).
- Plan and oversee the execution of all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns particularly on Facebook and Instagram; increase presence on YouTube
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence in a meaningful way. Site traffic should be increased along with converting that traffic into new leads, and ensure those leads are closed into customers
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Brainstorm new and creative growth hacking strategies
- Build and oversee the monthly content calendar to plan optimized content for each platform
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amazon)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, Facebook campaigns, Amazon sales growth
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Paid Vacations, sick days and Holidays,
- Unparalleled autonomy - We will rely on your proven expertise and execution to grow and move the needle and show us how the “magic” is done.
- Quarterly Bonuses - We strongly believe in profit sharing, incentive, and rewards for meeting objectives
- Fully remote - ZERO Commuting - We believe in the remote work philosophy working from wherever you feel most comfortable, productive and inspired. Whether that’s in your PJ’s with a cup of coffee in your home office or the sandy beaches of the Greek Islands.
- Competitive Salary range based on proven experience
Life at ClickGUARD
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with team members who passionately believe in our mission. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.